Eschatology is the study of final events, the second coming, or the "last times" as spoken of in the Bible.
Are you confused about the meaning of the Last Days in the Bible? Did Jesus fulfill his prophesy of the New Testament concerning his return? Matthew 16:27-28 "For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom."
Did Jesus accomplish the words stated in Matthew 16:27, 28?
- Did Jesus accomplish the words stated in Matthew 16:27, 28?
- Did Jesus state here and many other verses His "imminent" coming in Judgment?
- Did The Parousia take place in that imminent fashion?
- If not, what does that do to the authority of Jesus?
- Is the Bible consistent in its use of words, such as "mello" meaning at hand, soon?
- If not, how can we interpret any word or thought consistently in the Bible?
- Who are those standing there whom would not die till they saw His Coming?
- Did they die without seeing the Parousia or are they still alive waiting to see?
These and many more questions are answered by the articles posted on this site. The authors do not claim to be beyond reproof, but strongly assert that the Bible is consistent in its use of language. These articles deal with the study of "last things". The study of "last things" pertain to the final coming of Jesus Christ, and speak of such things as the judgment, the resurrection & rapture, Babylon the Great, the man of sin, the 1,000 year reign of Christ, the new heaven and earth, the second death and any other topic related to Jesus’ Second Coming.
Eschatology.org is owned and operated by Don K. Preston president and founder of Preterist Research Institute, a not-for-profit organization, founded for the purpose of educating the Christian and non-Christian world. Don K. Preston lectures and engages in public debates around the world, and authors books and videos for the purpose of religious education. PRI was established in 2006 and distributes materials around the world including prisons, foreign missionaries, seminaries, etc.
This site teaches the doctrine known as preterism or covenant eschatology. This site features the articles and audio productions of Don K. Preston.